Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!! Sorry for such a late post, but we have been busy...and of course one of us is SICK!! My poor oldest came downstairs after being put to bed Christmas Eve and complained of a headache and his throat hurting. Sure enough, he had a low grade fever. He felt awful Christmas day (poor guy!) and was unable to spend the night with his grandpa as planned. He was still feeling bad the Friday after Christmas, so I broke down and took him to the doc fearing strep throat. It was not, but it is a viral infection, so there is nothing we can do, and he is very contagious. Good thing Santa brought us an XBOX for Christmas so we have something to do while sitting at home!

I planned on putting up a few photos, but they all got downloaded to the external drive, and I am too tired to hook it up and edit right now. I will put some up this week, promise.

Now I am off to bed after a busy day of tearing down the Christmas stuff and rearranging the living room!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to a happy 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment