Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yes, I am still here....

...just not in the mood to blog. It is a JOB, and since I have ONE follower, and like 6 people that EVAH checked the site, I just quite putting that much effort into it. I got site meter, I get the numbers...and it's been NATA for weeks!! Weeks before Christmas even. Lots of effort for 6 people!! =) Although, thank you those 6 or so that DID read my blog!

So, if you want to see my blog back, give me shout out!!! Be a follower, leave a comment, email me....CARE that it is here, and I may start again. =)

B

2 comments:

  1. AUNTI B.. keep this blog up i love it =]=] more ppl will get into i promise i will post something on mine since you think so many ppl look at mine still
    keep it up i love you aunti b-cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl...don't get discouraged. You can't have 1,000 visitors overnight or in 30 days even. It just takes consistent effort and a will to want to do it. In time, you will get more visitors. More commentors. Really - I promise! It's a long process but one that really is fun along the way - if you are up for the challenge anyhow. Don't beat up on yourself about it. I check here almost every day for something new so I care. KNOW THAT! Big hugs, Angie
    www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
    www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/
    www.agdprayerblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete