Sunday, December 21, 2008

Isn't he CUTE!!!


I just LOVE this age!! He is 4 and oh so cute. He was singing too! Last year, he just stood there with his hands in his pockets. This year, he was singing. I just love that he goes around the house singing Christmas songs all the time too! He is our singer....and our baby.



Just enjoying family this weekend. We had a Christmas Party with our good friends Matt and Jen yesterday, and a birthday party for one of Jayden's friends that night. Then we watched the DALLAS game, OMG!! If you know me, you know I love football. And to my Texas friends, yes I was cheering on the Cowboys. I can not believe that game!!! It was a shame they lost on the last game of the stadium =( Anyway... Sunday we are just chillin' at home. Watching more football and eating homemade chicken and noodles....mummmm. Considering it is like 10 degrees outside, some warm noodles is a good meal for today.

I am glad we are on Christmas break. I am looking forward to sleeping in, hanging with the kids and making MORE cookies. YUM!!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. He looked so handsom!!! All the kids were so adorable!! Hey where is your new years blog!! LOL

    ReplyDelete