Friday, December 19, 2008

...and the stocking where hung by the chimney with care...


Christmas at the lake.

We had our Christmas party/gift exchange with my husbands family last weekend. This is the party I said I really don't remember much of, because I was hopped up on cold medicine all weekend. Seriously...that is not like me, but ALL the details are blurry. I know I sat in the recliner a lot! =)

From what I remember, it was a wonderful weekend. After my oldest had a basketball game on Saturday, we headed down, spent the night, opened presents in the morning, and had some delicious cinnamon rolls (thanks Brian) and watched the Colts. It was a great weekend. I do, however, remember my gift, a Kitchen-Aid mixer. You know, one of the BIG daddy's!! It was on my list for the second year in a row, so my in-laws caved and got me one. I am now expected to cook meals, breads, pies, cookies etc. for all of them! =)

Hope you all have a good weekend. Check back soon. My youngest had his Christmas program last Friday, and he looked SOOO cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment