Saturday, November 22, 2008

Family Game Night


Well, shopping was pretty much a success. I got STARTED, lets just say. And the crowds where not to bad. I like shopping BEFORE the mad rush...and NO I am NOT one of those crazy people that get up at 4am to shop and stand in line for HOURS just to get the BEST deal the day after Thanksgiving.

OK maybe ONCE! Last year Gregg and I wanted a small flat screen for our bedroom that we had just redecorated, so we DID get up at 4am, go to meijer, grabbed a tv, checked out, and was BACK in bed by 5:30 =)

So, after shopping, I had to get the kids and go for their haircut. This put us getting at home around 6. Pizza and a game or two, and then kids where in bed. Then we had a nice visit with my nieces, Danielle and Cassidy stopped by for a bit.

Side note about the game pictured above. Yes, we are playing electronic BATTLESHIP. Or actually the radio shack version called Sea battle. This game HAS to be at least 20 years old. My dad and I used to play this game when I was younger. We LOVED this game. My love for games has transfered to my children. And this is one of Leo's favorite games now.

Today is a relaxing day of getting a few things done, then headed to a party tonight... no kids (Thanks Danielle and Cassidy!)

Have a WONDERFUL weekend, despite the cold!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment