Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SOOO SORRY!!

I have been SOOO SICK!! I had the WORST cold EVER!! I haven't been that down in a LONG time!! We had my youngest Christmas program Friday night, my oldest had a basketball game on Saturday then we headed to my father-in-laws lake house for Christmas exchange. I'd love to tell you ALL about it, but all the details are fuzzy. I was SOO hoped up on cold medicine, I'm not even sure I was there! =) I'll will post some pics soon of the above event, promise.

And if you get down with a cold, I recommend taking THIS:


They come it a TON of different flavors, and I TRULY felt a LOT better after drinking just one. (thanks Lisa) I am a firm believer in these, and plan on having them in my house at all times this winter.

Check back soon for some pics from the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl - we've got it over here too. I hope you are feeling better. My kiddo's went back to school today and mine is just beginning. Great timing! Grrr! I might have to try some of the vitamin C you mentioned. Also, so glad you got Elf on the Shelf. Are the boys loving him?
    Hugs girl, Angie
    www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete