Friday, December 5, 2008

LOVE IT!


Peppermint Mocha Twist
LOVE IT
My wonderful friend, Angie over at Angelica Grace Designs mentioned this a few blogs ago, and I have been dreaming of one since. Now, I am NOT a Starbucks junkie....in fact this may be my 5th Starbucks coffee I have purchased ever...and there is LOTS more to come. I LOVE it!! So sweet and good. Mmmmmm...I think I could have another. Of course, no one warned me to order it non-fat....good grief. I went on the Starbucks website so I would get the correct name, and it shows the calories, fat etc. on their website....not recommended. But it is OH SO GOOD!
Thanks Angie for opening up a WHOLE new addiction for me =)




2 comments:

  1. Hey girlie. I am so glad you found a new "habit." Thats what I like to refer to them as anyhow. I actually blogged about me loving the salted carmel hot chocolate but I'll take any of them. Ha ha! They are all phenomenal! I will have to try this peppermint one next. YUM YUM YUMMY!

    Also, the new site is ROCKIN'! I love all of the colors. Great job and so user friendly. Way to go sista'!

    PS...Glad you also like "Jack-ers." (a.k.a ELF ON THE SHELF) We love him here in our house. He's truly a big part of our day each day during the month of December. :) Have fun with his side kick!

    Love ya,
    Angie
    www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
    www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh..wonder WHERE I heard about the Peppermint one then?!?! Strange!! Now I have to go back and try ANOTHER ONE!! =)

    ReplyDelete