Monday, November 24, 2008

All about Busniess...

Great game last night!!! Wheehooo, go COLTS!!

Now that I have that out of my system, it is time to talk business.

I am so excited, I am currently working on a WHOLE NEW WEBSITE! A new way to order prints, a whole new look, a whole new me! Karen at Modern Image Communications has been working day and night to get this done. Thank you so much Karen, I truly appreciate it. And it is looking great!

And yes, this all comes with a price. I am raising my prices, trying to keep up with all the other great photographers out there, and all the money it costs to run a business right now. But not to worry, I will still be very affordable.

Time is running out on getting that family photo for Christmas cards. I have a few slots in my schedule left to get your photos done, just give me a call.

Stay tuned for my new site. I am hoping it will be up by the end of the week.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment