Monday, December 1, 2008

I just LOVE the holidays!


We had a wonderful holiday filled with family and friends! We headed to my aunts as we do every year to eat with all my cousins on Thursday. Then headed to the lake house to hang with my husbands family on the holiday. Friday, we had a great party at my sister-in-laws for my husbands family. It was a reason to celebrate, there was family and friends in town that we haven't seen in a while. So, what better reason is there to set up the studio and take some family shots. Love these.









Then we had our Christmas party with my family at our house on Saturday. This was so much fun! We do the silly gift exchange, and steal each others presents. Then we sit and play games ALL NIGHT. If you haven't played it yet, you need to add this to your collection if you love to play games. APPLES TO APPLES....my family LOVES this game. It is so fun. Then we played a music game called RIFF , and it was neat to found out what music everyone was an expert in. Then around 11pm we started Catch Phrase...LOVE this game. This is a tradition at our party. We have played this game at our Christmas Party since the game came out...love it! Photos below are of my mom and sister. My mom isn't the BEST at this game, but she sure was entertaining =) Lots of giggles =)



This is my baby niece...too cute!

So, that was my weekend. Filled with lots of family and friends. Now, I am stuck at home with two sick kids =( My oldest got sick last night (no fever thou) and my 4 year old has a horrible cough...and it is SNOWING!! I'm going to go out and take some shot of the snow in a little bit...maybe. =) I'm trying to get motivated to get leave my warm cozy home just for a few photos =)
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment