Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Favorite things

OK, I'm not as good at this as my friend Angie from Angelica Grace Designs, but I do have a few favorite things that I would like to share. Angie always has some AWESOME finds, and great products...I'll do my best =)










LOVE IT!! They have something for everyone. Recycled newspaper bags, stainless steel wallets, paper bag vases and toy shadowboxes (just to name a few) I love it!! I want to buy it all. Check them out!







I love this magazine. They have some of the best family tradition, crafts, advise and more. I truly look forward to getting this in the mail each month. And so does my 6 year old. He looks through it and marks the pages of the stuff he wants to buy/craft or do. Too cute.





Love this site. Use it ALL THE TIME to cook for my family. I've gotten some great meals off of this site, try it!

Hope you enjoy some of these things as much as I have. Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. When you click on uncommon goods...It says page can not be found Just to let you know

    Leilani

    ReplyDelete