Sunday, October 19, 2008

Back to it!

Life is getting back to normal now. Cassidy is doing so much better, and I seem to be getting back to normal life, with a few trips to the hospital to visit every now and then.
I was introduced to Nichole through my husband (thanks Gregg) and I just LOVED this family!! So laid back and relaxed, they truly made my job so easy!! The colors where AMAZING (thanks to the neighbors trees ;) and the mood was fun. I had so many favorites I had to post lots of them!!
Thank you Nichole and your adorable family for letting me capture a moment in your life,I can't WAIT to take your photos again and see how big the kids have gotten in 6 months!






Check back soon! I have pumpkin patch pictures, pumpkin carving photos and Halloween cookie making to post =)


No comments:

Post a Comment